Friday, March 1, 2013

How To Easily Make You Own, Very Cute, Space Saving, Vertical Garden Using Soda Bottles...

As part of a makeover programme called
Home Sweet Home, the design firm Rosenbaum and TV producer Luciano Huck made dramatic creative changes to dozens of Brazilian homes.
On the forty eighth house for some reason, probably because the opportunity presented itself, and, having the ability to think outside the square, they designed an amazing little vertical garden that was simply suspended in a narrow walkway outside the home.
I found this delightful garden idea on Colossal,  another of my favourite sites and
a wonderful place to find art and visual ingenuity.
Have a look there and here too, to see how easy it is to make your own...






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Gosh purposeful and attractive, very clever.....economical too I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just picture the Flying Tortoise with these hanging all over the outside of it. You will have to drive fairly slow when moving from one place to another (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I applaud the creativity of the design team. I'm always impressed when people use their noggins to think outside the normal. However, in this case, to me, it just looks like what it is - lots of soda bottles stuck up on a wall. I wouldn't want this on a corridor in my yard or walkway.

    ReplyDelete