Wednesday, April 11, 2012

An Idea Whose Time Has Come...

I should have known.
I did know.
I knew some years ago when I designed this concept that the idea was a good one.
I approached a couple of motorhome companies but they didn't want to pay for the idea. So I didn't do anything.
I was going to make it myself one day.
And now Volkswagen have done it.
With their Doubleback Transporter Van that not only pops up like a traditional camper, it extends out the back too.
It's slick and unfortunately, very expensive.
But the concept is all about living large in a small space with innovative design.
I'm delighted to see the idea taken to fruition.
Just wish I'd got 'aroundtoit'...




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates, insights and always interesting and entertaining posts!

    I'm glad you're feeling better.

    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great concept & design but all good things take time to be appreciated. You should never rush these things.

    ReplyDelete