Monday, September 24, 2012

Family Outings Can Be Such Fun Sometimes...

Whether it's taking mother for a sedate Sunday afternoon ride, watching the kids having a downhill trolley derby, taking the whole family out for a day in the desert, hanging on while hanging out and lunching al fresco, grandma and grandpa in the mall, mum, dad and the kids on the motorbike or getting caught up in a slight traffic jam on the way home, you must admit that family outings can be such fun. Sometimes...







Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I think it is called togetherness ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I nearly wet myself with photo No.1 - classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, very funny. Number 4 is cute and number 3 scares me silly...

      Delete
  3. Photoshop surely is the genius behind some of these pix?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm... I wonder which one I would prefer... I think I'll stick to the one I have now... My slow old Bedford.

    ReplyDelete