Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rusty's CF Bedford Is For Sale...

Rusty's been busily restoring his
1979 CF Bedford for the last couple of years.
He came to see me and show off his pride and joy yesterday while I'm on the Karikari Peninsular in New Zealand's Far North.
His efforts haven't been in vain.
The old girl has a 186 Holden engine, Trimatic transmission, a completely refurbished interior, tinted windows, Trident Mags, a completely upgraded electrical system, new brakes, essentials like a bed, a two burner cooker, a little refrigerator, and a toilet.
What more could you want.
Let me know if you're interested
and I'll give you his contact details...



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. is this beauty for sale ? contact me please, also if you have similar vans. sarahskau@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete