Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dear Mummy And Daddy...

Dear Mummy and Daddy.
You'll both be so pleased that I've left my last boyfriend, you remember, the merchant banker who was twenty one years older than me.
Well, you'll be thrilled to know that
I met a very nice English boy called Andrew when I was in Germany.
He's really wonderful and I've never been so happy. And he's only one year older than me.
Anyway the other great news is that we're both coming home to London next month and Andy's so looking forward to meeting you.
I'm enclosing a recent photo of us in the square where we met in Hamburg...

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Well he can make grandchildren! That's what it's all about, innit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say I am a person who avoids making a judgment based on a person's appearance, but I would have a hard time with that one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa... Very funny... But I'm glad she's not my daughter... Although he's probably just a passing fancy.

    ReplyDelete