Friday, June 3, 2011

Supermarkets. Playing The Percentages...

I'm delighted to congratulate Pak'n Save, the no frills supermarket chain that I often frequent, for being the cheapest supermarket in New Zealand for the eleventh successive year, beating it's closest rivals by 10%.
But I'm disgusted that so many supermarkets put the price of fruit and vegetables up by 100% and the price of beer and wine up by a mere 1 to 10%. To attract customers.
Marketing. Another name for manipulation and greed...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.

    Thanks,
    Network Support Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The catchy website with the interesting posts. You give the nice information that many people don't know before. most of your contents are make me have more knowledge. it is very different. I was impressed with your blog. Never be bored to visit your blog again. Have the nice your time.Keep enjoyed your blogging.

    Thanks,
    Olive Ridley Sea turtle

    ReplyDelete