Sunday, December 23, 2012

Watch Out. Photographer Wes Naman Might Do This To You...

We've probably all done it for fun,
taken a strip of scotch tape and stuck it on ourselves or someone else, squashing a nose, distorting some lips.
Well watch out for Wes.
New Mexico based photographer  Wes Naman has created Scotch Tape, a funny, often grotesque portrait series of people's faces contorted by some invisible tape.
He's always on the lookout for another victim.
Woops, I mean subject... 








Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!..isn't it amazing what interests some people? - and I guess if it didn't we may never get to see the quirkier sides of life!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks, Keith, that put me right off my dinner!

    Makes you wonder what other body parts get the tape treatment...

    ReplyDelete