Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cute And Colourful Caravans...

They're always such a delight to see.
At the beach or a camping area, these little older style caravans or travel trailers that so often
conjure up such delicious romantic notions.
Teasing and tempting you, whispering how easy it would be just to hitch a little wagon to a star or the family car and just take off for a week,
a month or forever.
They've all been labour's of much love by the present or previous owners and the pride unashamedly shows.
And the beckoning chairs and tables say welcome, sit, let's talk a while,
of cabbages and kings...










Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Brings back happy childhood memories back when my parents owned a little Scotty. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have me one of those sweet little things soon, settle down on the East Coast...and watch the rest of the world go by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all stunning and make me feel very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would love to spend my holidays in one of these .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of a bygone era... They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of the movie 'Kitchen Stories' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitchen_Stories

    ReplyDelete