Monday, November 26, 2012

Jypsy Jude. Queen Of New Zealand's Housetruckers...

Jypsy Jude is Queen of New Zealand's Housetruckers.
She has in her fifty years on the road, in one of over thirty housebuses and housetrucks she's owned, mostly Bedfords, covered many thousands of miles, seen and been seen in most parts of the country and brought much pleasure to all she's met.
These days she can sometimes be found with one of two Gypsy Fairs that travel the country.
She paints her very distinctive pictures, does Tarot readings and delights all with her style and presence.
I caught up with her a couple of weeks ago..
As always, she made my day.
There's an earlier post about Jypsy Jude here...




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to live. Who needs the rest of the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the quirky people out there on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... I've met Jude, she is a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own a property on the west coast of the south island were she visited many times and there are many painted pieces around.I always find them a delight and feel quite speciel to own them

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes my mum is pretty brilliant !

    ReplyDelete