Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Slow Reader...

I've been visiting Katikati for many years now and every time I go past this guy, he's just sitting there, reading the same newspaper and still on page five. I've had a look to see if there's anything interesting there, you know, like the page three in tabloids in England but no, just an advert for used cars, a short piece on world peace in our time and whether the weather will turn nasty.
His name's Barry. He's a very slow reader...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. My favorite public art is in Seattle where there is a section of sidewalk where there are bronze footsteps. A man and a woman's footprints that dance along the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not reading, he's dead. Rigamortis is alive and well. However I don't know how the paper has been able to survive throughout all these weather changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's got a dog now, being patient just like my Jesse

    ReplyDelete