Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sir Ken Robinson...

One of the world's most wonderful speakers, he spoke at TED in 2006 on how schools kill creativity and how we should rethink the education system.
Now in 2010 he again challenges us all to realise that children lay their dreams at our feet,
that we should tread lightly lest we tread on their dreams.
You will enjoy this man.
His lateral thinking will delight and inspire.
Sir Ken and other great thinkers and shakers are on www.ted.com
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. He is a hero of mine. When I first listened to him speak it was like he was the only person in the world who understood my experience through school. My blog is riddled with references to my lovely experiences at school and how he relates to each and every one of them.

    I also have a bunch of his books.

    ReplyDelete