Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Silly Me...

There I was, swimming along with my mates, having fun, chatting about world politics, unemployment, social injustices and of course food.
It was late morning, we were on our way to lunch and suddenly I saw this delightful looking dangly thing. Mmmm it had a delicious aroma too.
Now my parents had warned me about going near other people's dangly bits but my inquisitive nature got the better of me and I opened my mouth to savor what appeared to be a taste sensation.
The next moment it seemed that I was being pulled by an invisible force toward an unknown destiny.
It was then too that I remembered
something about curiosity and a cat...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Always listen to your mother - she knows best.
    I did, and look where it got me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also bit off things that were better off left alone no matter how good they tasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reconsidered.

    the rat

    ReplyDelete