Monday, April 28, 2014

The Fun Filled Adventures Of The Bumfuzzle Family...

If you've been following the wonderful adventures of the Bumfuzzle Family, you'd know that Pat, Ali, Quest and Lowe have moved from sailing a catamaran around the world to sailing a forty three foot Spindrift Pilothouse motorsailer and they're now all travelling in a 1966, twenty seven foot Dodge Traveco Camper exploring the America's interior.
Before all that, explains Pat, Ali started dating me when she was sixteen and just couldn't get enough, so, eventually she married me. She sailed around the world with me, raced across America with me, drove from Alaska to Argentina and all over Europe in a '58VW Bus with me, finally allowed me to impregnate her, drove to Mexico in a '65 Porsche 365 with me, gave birth to our Mexican baby girl called Quest, pronounced West, moved on to another sailboat, got frisky with me and had a Mexican baby boy this time called Lowe, pronounced Low.
We sailed all over Mexico and we've got a pretty good life. We take a lot of photos of the kids so they know they had fun when they were little, before they grew up and hated us.
Haha, there's more about the wonderful fun family Bumfuzzle here and on their blog here.
The world desperately needs more Bumfuzzles...








8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful life they are living!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willie Nelson song on the road again.Fits this beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, Ha! That Traveco is totally identical to my friend Mark's, right down to the turquoise color scheme! I always use his motorhome as a guest lodging when I have to stay overnight in Portland (thankfully, not often!).

    Have to wonder about that giant front bumper, though. Looks to be an added accessory, perhaps a tool locker or some such?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a giant bumper isn't it.
      Perhaps it's for giant bumps...

      Delete
  4. And, exactly how does one fund this lifestyle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering about that, I'd love that life but not enough money.

      Delete
  5. Mr. Sharkey, as a resident of Portland, I can't phathom what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not certain where you are getting your info, however great topic.
    I must spend some time finding out more or understanding more.

    Thanks for magnificent info I used to be looking for this
    information for my mission.

    Also visit my webpage: bench craft news

    ReplyDelete